Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

First the good news....



... and very exciting news it is! - I have been chosen to join the design team at southerngirls, an amazing New Zealand based challenge blog! It's really fun , with something for everyone, so if you haven't already discovered it check it out now! I am really looking forward to it, can't wait to start - my very first DT!
On another level, life has been a bit difficult lately (work related, not going to whinge about it here!) haven't been able to concentrate on anything much, so very little crafting has been done. However, I have made a couple of CAS cards based on this week's Less is More challenge-foliage.They're not quite what I envisioned when I started, but at least making them made me feel a bit better! I got nice and inky which is always good!
Wishing you all a very pleasant evening
Chris
x
PS -Have linked both cards to challenge as totally messed up the first link (brain just not fully functioning....!)

7 comments:

Bea said...

sorry to hear things have been difficult and hope they soon improve - congrats on joining the DT - I am sure that will help - great cards - my fave is the square one as yuo get more of an essence of the colours you have used

Rosmarie said...

Wow, that's great. This is a challenge in itself, be part of a DT! I wish you lots of fun and creativity.
Your LIM cards are very beautiful. Especially the first one I like enormously. The fall colors are sublime.

Chrissie said...

These are super, the inky effect is really eye-catching... I'm glad making them gave you respite from your difficulties at work and many congrats on your DT appointment.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Super cards, love the contemporary look
Congrats on your DT appointment
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours. LOve how your sentiment matches too.
Many Congratulations on your DT appointment..
Chrissyxx

Linda said...

Great cards. Love the colours. Congratulations on your DT post.

Kathyk said...

Both simply smashing - great colours too

Kathyk