Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Get warm and fuzzy with Souther Girls!

Good morning! Here's my DT card for this fortnight's challenge at Southern Girls, "Warm and Fuzzy". We have no less than 3 generous sponsors: Rhoda Design Studio, 7 Dots Studio and Joybells Scrapbooking  I was given this cute image to play with by RhodaDesignStudio, thankyou!. He is coloured with Inktense pencils. Thanks for taking the time to look, don't forget to visit Southern Girls Challenge blog to see the lovely projects my teamies have produced this time.

Chris
x

I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:
There she goes Fur friends
greatimpressions square card
ribbongirls red
totallygorjuss dies and punches
jellypark cuddly wuddly
polkadoodle have a heart

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the colours....fab image.xxx

Unknown said...

So cute Chris, love this, xxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Cute image and I like all the hearts and dots and the way you used the dotted Swiss embossing folder.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT