Followers

Saturday 10 August 2013

A krafty moment

Good morning! Just a quick post with my DT card for this week's challenge at Sweet Stampin', which is "kraft". As simple as that, just use kraft somewhere on your creation. Our sponsors this week are Cuddly Buddly, with a £10 voucher to spend in their shop  and we also have a monthly sponsor, The Ribbon Girl .My card was made using a sweet image from The Paper Shelter.
Got to rush now, I'm just home from a lovely few days spent with my brother and his family, I left husband here (unsupervised!) he took the opportunity to knock down the chimney breast and have nearly every ceiling in the house skimmed flat while I was out of the way, now everywhere needs redecorating! To give him his due he has already sorted the lounge and cleaned all the carpets so it could be a lot worse.
Thanks for stopping by!
Chris
x
Challenges entered:
totallypapercrafts Summer fun
polkadoodle In the garden
deliciousdoodles butterflies
sassystudiodesigns use kraft
addictedtostamps make your mark
flutterbywednesdays any winged creature
thepapershelter punches and dies




21 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Eeek!! :( for your mess.

This is such a lovely card Chris. Love the shape, and you've given me an idea! Maybe.

Have a good weekend.

Susan x

Tracey T said...

Love this colour combination with the kraft card. Sounds like your hubby is quite handy around the house - I could cope with the mess if I thought I could get my fireplace changed and a bit of plastering done!! Hugs, Tracey xx

Sandra said...

Love the fold of this. Gorgeous.
Good man for getting work done.
x

Fiona said...

this is lovely..like the layout...

Fi
x

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty image and fab design, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Chris this is gorgeous, what a fabulous image, love your layout, thank you so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxx

Danni said...

What a pretty card!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Jenée said...

Chris, lovely card. I do like the Paper Shelter image that you've used. Nicely coloured, and the butterfly embellishments are lovely. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

sandie said...

gorgeous colouring and I love the little hanging kraft heart. Thanks for joining at at ATSM

Peanut said...

This is gorgeous, Chris! Nicely coloured image. Thanks for joining our "In The Garden" challenge.
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card I love that TPS image and your colouring and your diecuts are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Flo Langley said...

Such a pretty card Chris and beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge this week.
Florence x

chrissy xx said...

JUst GOrgeous! What FAbulous colours. LOve your design and image Chris.
Sounds okay to me lol..I have to take my hubby with me just in case he TRIES to do anything! We end up getting someone in ROFL.
Chrissyxx

Claudia said...

Hi Chris. What a great Layout and your decoration is wonderfull. Love the coloured butterflies too!
hugs Claudia

carol said...

Super card, love the design....thanks for playing along with us at TPC x carol

Chrissy said...

So verty pretty Chris, love the image and fabulous colouring, and love the pretty flowers...gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bev said...

Beautiful card and I love the layout Chris. Many thanks for joining in with us over at Polkadoodles.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you've framed her with such pretty embellishments :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Gail said...

She's beautiful! What a wonderful fancy fold card. I think the image is cute, but your coloring made her beautiful. Fabulous card! --Gail

Kim said...

such a cute card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Challenge! Kim x

Inkypinkydelights said...

What lovely cards you have been making Chris. Every one so creative. Judy x