Followers

Friday 13 June 2014

Stitch it!

 
Friday 13th! Hope no one is superstitious! Hope nothing goes wrong with this, my 5th-in-row-scheduled- post as I really loved making this card! It's for the new challenge at Delicious Doodles, the theme is 'Stitch it', can be real or fake stitches. I used the beautiful Butterfly Bliss image, she's  coloured  with copics, Teri's lovely images are such a pleasure to colour!
 
 The large butterfly is a Marianne die, one of the first dies I ever bought and a favourite of mine.
 
 I added a flourish and some rolled flowers. The stitching is real....very unusual for me... and as you can probably tell from the wobbly bits... it's done by hand.
Thank you for looking, hope you'll choose to join us this week.
Chris
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris this is truly gorgeous, love all the colours you have going on here, hugs xx

chrissy xx said...

It really is GOrgeous! What FAbulous, FABulous colours Chris and I LOve your design.
Brilliant stitching..
Chrissyxx