Followers

Saturday 3 September 2016

Crafty Calendar September Challenge

front



Good morning, our September challenge starts today over at Crafty Calendar, our theme is
'back to school'  sponsored  by Robyns Fetish.
The DT were given some cute images to choose from, I picked to use Book Worm, it was the perfect image for Olivia's post- it note folder as we call her 'the bookworm'...I love to see her so absorbed in her reading. 

back

inside

This is the second of these little folders, They're made from a piece of recycled chip board (the back cover of an old sketch book, it was just big enough to make the two!) If you would like to have a look at Ruby's folder just click here.
We'd love to have you play along at Crafty Calendar this month, just  click here for more inspiration from my lovely teamies and to add your own fabulous creations!
Chris
x
Challenges entered:
brownsugar #214 back to school
thestampingboutique recycling
4craftychicks #314 fussy cutting
scrap-creations back to school
make my monday #29 back to school
melonheadz school
crazychallenge #230 school

7 comments:

Basslady said...

a fantastic and super cute idea!
thank You so much for playing along with us at MMM!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi

Planetsusie said...

Coo this is a real corker Chris - I love the inside as well especially as the project has a meaning with Olivia being called the bookworm! Made me smile 'cos I have a little read every night before I go to bed - helps me sleep! Oh and the colour you've chosen is a definite me! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Kathleen said...

Looks like we were both making back to school cards at the same time, love this project that you have made and I am certain it will be very useful.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

Awesome project Chris and I remember the last one you did..fabulous colours here and love the cute bookworm.

luv CHRISSYxx

Cazro said...

A super project, great colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute holder...TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Simona said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week. Good luck!

Simona,
DT member