Followers

Saturday 11 November 2017

Sweet Stampin' babies

Good morning and happy weekend. There's a new challenge starting today at Sweet Stampin' ,the theme this week is 'babies'. I'm not great at making 'baby' cards, seem to have a bit of a mental block- so I browsed the internet for inspiration. There seem to be quite a lot of bottle shaped cards so I thought i'd give it a try. I cut the card shape by hand, then covered it with DP. I added my cute baby bear, a very old wood backed Whippersnapper stamp I've had for years, still my favourite baby stamp...it's the boy version but I just colour it pink and add a  bow  when I want a girl ;). I added some ribbon and a heart shaped brad to finish.
My teamies have made some beautiful cards this week so please hop over to Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog to admire them. Then it's up to you to get creating! Please remember to add some stamping!
Have a great weeken
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
emeraldcity #5
inthepink  #127
craftycreations #354
inspirationdestination  #137
thepapershelter  #317
craftingfromtheheart #182

18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable card Chris, love the baby bottle card and image.xx[aNNie]🎄

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the bottle shape and the cute bear :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Chris, this is so adorable! I am loving the baby bottle shaped base, how original and unique! The pink tones are perfect for a new baby and that teddy bear image is just so sweet! I love the bow you added to the bear's hair and the bit of lace on the bottom! Wonderful baby card! hugs :)

Michelle said...

Aawww this is so lovely - the shape is a great idea and it's just so cute for a new baby girl - Michelle x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I absolutely love your card. The baby bottle shape is AWESOME! And what a darling DARLING bear!!! It's a truly fabulous baby card!

Dixie Designs by Gill said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for entering in the Emerald City Crafts Challenge

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!! I love the bottle shape!! That little bear is so sweet!! I love the bottom border, too!! What a fun card!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Oh, this is wonderful Chris..I love your bottle shape card and that cute litte Bear in his nappy..lol..so very cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

A brilliant diy baby bottle card, super image and pretty papers.

Kath x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous childrens card love your image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mia said...

Your card turned out great, Chris. I really love the cute teddy bear, my friend.

Wishcraft said...

Fab shape and love the sweet bear, lovely card Chris :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Ellis said...

Chris, fantastic idea for a baby card. You have inspired me to look outside the box when creating certain specialty cards. Your sweet design has a lot more thought in it, than just using a traditional baby stamp, and is a lot cuter, too! Beautifully colored, of course. It’s a joy using our older products, isn’t it? xx

scrappymo! said...

Wow! This is a really cute baby card. The wee bear is delightful here.
I will post a photo on my blog with the exact name of those shimmer pens I used...on my next post.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Chris! Love the design and sweet image. What a fun and cool idea for a baby card. Hope you're having a great week. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Chris this is lovely! Judy x.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so cute..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Dixie Designs by Gill said...

This is gorgeous I would say you are great at making baby cards. Thank you for entering in Emerald City Crafts Challenge