The theme for the challenge is SUMMER BLOOMS.
I stepped out of my comfort zone and used die cuts instead of stamps/digis to create my card...in fact there's no stamping at all which is rare for me. The flower dies are from Polkadoodles, they are a bit larger than I expected when I ordered them! I cut them from white card and coloured them with distress oxides in soft shades of blue and mauve, two different stencils and same ink pad for the backgrounds. The happy birthday die, cut several times from white card and stacked together, is from Amazon (unbranded).
There's lots of fabulous inspiration from the lovely ladies at TIOT so be sure to pay them a visit!
Thanks for visiting
Chris
x
Challenge entries:
acutabove July Challenge
polkadoodle. #7
daisychain #109
just-add-ink. #790

What a beautiful card Chris, those die cut flowers look lovely in the colours you have chosen and the background stencilling look great. Well done on being a guest designer at TIOT.
ReplyDeletePat xx
A great card and the background stencil makes these lovely flowers pop. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at TIOT!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! I love all of the stenciling in the background and the purples. The flowers are lovely and add lots of dimension. The frame makes them look like a wall picture. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely card Chris, your shading on the flowers is.beautiful and I love the stencilled background pieces xx
ReplyDelete