Pages

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Midway Reminder for Fab'n' Funky Challenge #642



 Good morning, we.ve reached the half way mark for our September Challenge at
 the theme is More Than One Fold.

These are a couple of cards I made some time ago, the fold is a Tuxedo fold (lots of tutorials online), It looks complicated but a lot easier than it appears. I've used several dies of various brands- balloons, stars, candles, banners, letters and numerals cut from shimmer or glitter card.

You still have two weeks left to join in , hope to see you there.

Chris

x

11 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Chris - really vibrant and celebratory and have a fantastic intricate look about them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fold and two beautiful celebratory cards suitable for many occasions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my reading list back Chris, so am doing all I can this morning to catch up, its been insane.
    Love the fold Chris, at first thought it was a pop up box but this is better. Got alot of balloons and hearts, someone will be over joyed with this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fold Chris, I love the blue and white, the balloons and stars, someone is really going to love this..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun pop up box Chris, sorry late, reading list!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fold and love both cards and all the die-cut embellishments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards with great folds Chris.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous card, Chris. I love the fold, one I haven't tried.....yet!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 Fantastic celebratory cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tuxedo fold cards are fantastic and look far more complicated than they probably are. I love all the celebratory die cuts, especially the balloons and stars, and the bright colors make both cards feel cheerful and full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, your fold cards are fantastic and very creative.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete