Hello, I'm back with a second post for today, my DT make for October's Challenge at
Our lovely Pat has chosen the theme
3 OF SOMETHING
I made a top fold card using an inset Happy Birthday die and a cute stamp from Stamping Bella. The papers are from an old pad which has mysteriously disappeared from the face of the earth and will turn up when I'm not looking for it, so can't tell you the make. I've coloured with Copic markers and my 3 of something is 3 sparkle stamps (Visible Image) and 3 tiny gems
My fabulous teamies have made some beautiful cards to inspire you this month which can be seen
HERE.
Hope you can find some time to join us!
Thanks for visiting today
Chris
x
Challenge entries:
do-allkreatives. #118


Wonderful card Chris, the image is brilliant and I love the colours and the mysterious paper :)) always the way. xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and image, love the paper-hope you find the rest lol.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Super card Chris, love your sweet image and great design.
ReplyDeletePat xx
What a super image Chris, love your chosen colour palette. That image perfect for youngsters.
ReplyDeleteB x
A brilliant birthday card in a fantastic colour combo Chris
ReplyDeleteI love Stamping Bella stamps and have a few but struggle to colour the skinny legs now with my aging eyes lol. This one is just so happy and gorgeous in those colours Chris.
ReplyDeleteFabulous and fun card Chris, love your super hero and how you did the happy Birthday..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx