Pages

▼

Saturday, 3 October 2026

Double Trouble!


 Good morning, here's my inspiration card for October's challenge at

The theme is AUTUMN or HALLOWEEN. 

I needed a card for my youngest granddaughter so I went with the Halloween option.

The image is Mo Manning (Patreon) I printed onto a pre-coloured background that came with a previous MM digi and I've use my Copics to colour up the naughty pair. The sentiment is cut with a very old TH alphabet  die (one of those long thin Sizzix ones, used to use it a lot but it's been neglected for years!)

There's more inspiration from the rest of my lovely teamies over at Crafty Calendar, hope you can find some time to join in this month.

Thanks for visiting. have a great weekend.

Chris

x

Challenge entries:

ilovepromarkers #616 ATG

allsorts #859

snarkystampers #279

G C splashitwithcolor. #31

craftrocket #141

halloweencraftsallyearround #1

pearlysparkles #124

twooldbats October Challenge


17 comments:

  1. How cute are those little ones, such a gorgeous card Chris and the background is very mysterious, I just love and I have no doubt your granddaughter will too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mischievous pair are so much fun, and your coloring brings their personalities to life beautifully. I love how the pre-colored background sets the scene and makes the image stand out so wonderfully. The bold alphabet sentiment is a perfect finishing touch, and the whole design captures the playful Halloween theme with plenty of charm and character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card and background, love the cute pair of Witches beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautifully coloured witches are far too cute to be trouble, your granddaughter will love this Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and beautifully done! Your granddaughter will love it! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous cute image and coloured beautifully Chris, and I love the background and colours, brilliant card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very fun card Chris, a real pair of little cuties coloured so nicely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, beautifully coloured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh wowwww, What a fantastic card is this Chris.
    Love the 2 little girls!!
    Wonderful background as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the cutest and adorable little witches ever!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Two Old Bats Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. A FABulous fun scene Chris.
    They do look to be a naughter pair lol.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh such fun they are having, one can't help but smile looking at them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fun and cute Hallowe’en card Chris - I’m sure your granddaughter will love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Chris, oh super cute lil' witches and wonderfully coloured as well. Great sentiment as well! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super cute and beautifully coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to say - thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wat heb jij een mooie kaart gemaakt, zeg. Echt tof!!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative: Splash it with Color!
    Awesome card Thanks for playing atGirlz Creative: Splash it with Color!

    Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

    Claudia
    Claudia's Kaartjes

    ReplyDelete