It's Friday...again...already! This year is just flying by, it really feels like Autumn here now that the temperatures have dropped, I really noticed how much the colours have changed in our local woods- and how many leaves have fallen this week. I'm enjoying that little nip in the air too, so lovely when the sun is shining, to have a brisk walk without getting too hot.
Here's my inspiration card for the new Anything Goes challenge at
It's one of the cards I made to celebrate the arrival of my best friend's great-granddaughters, the tiny girls made a safe arrival a month early at the end of August, weighing 4lb4oz and 3lb 9oz. After a week in NICU and a few days on the ward both babies were allowed home and are doing well and gaining weight. I will never forget my friend's delight when her youngest grandson told her he was going to be a Daddy...of twins! She was beside herself with excitement, in all the many years I've known her I've never seen her quite like it, bless her.
To make my card I stamped the bear image twice, then masked them and the edges of the front panel to stencil the clouds in shades of pink and soft purple Distress Oxides.
I coloured the bears with copics , added the tiny die cut hearts and stamped the sentiment.
This card was for the new parents, I also made cards for the besotted grandparents and of course the great grandparents, which I'll probably get around to sharing later.
Thanks for visiting, don't forget to check out the Challenge blog for some lovely inspiration from the rest of the DT.
Have a good weekend
Chris
x
Challenge entries:
alphabetchallenge L for Little people
Crafts Galore Encore October Ch.
avenue613. October Challenge

8 comments:
What a totally adorable card Chris, beautiful images and a gorgeous inked cloudy background. Xx
A beautiful, sweet card for a delightful time Chris, congrats to your friend, I would be dancing on air if I got news of a new baby, nothing like it.
The weather here today is plain crazy, makes it worse being wide open back and front to all the elements, honestly the rain and wind were such a force this morning.
Take care and enjoy your weekend. xx
Wow, what a stunning card! π I love the soft colours, and the beautiful clouds make it look as though these precious little twins were heaven-sent! ππΆπΆ
Absolutely gorgeous baby card, love the cute little Bears against the pink clouds-congrats to all.
Carol x
what a stunning card, how exciting to have twins in the family..... we have rain and wind this morning, not looking forward to the really cold weather !! xx
A wonderful baby card to celebrate the arrival of twin girls
Oh my! Such a Wonderful card for such a joyful occasion
I LOve your design Chris....
Chrissyxx
Oh! This is super cute and a lovely design.
Post a Comment