Good morning, I was invited to be a Guest Designer for the July Challenge at Colouring with Pencils, and was given a sweet sponsor image to play with, Mabel with balloons. She could be used for lots of occasions but I decided on a Christmas card as haven't made many yet this year. I printed the image onto muti media paper and coloured using my Polychromo pencils, adding a touch a sparkle with glitter pens. I used aone of the lovely sketches from Sweet sketch Wednesday, matting the papers (The Works) onto silver glitter card, added small gems and a die cut snowflake to finish.
There is still time to join in with the challenge, the theme is Anything Goes as long as you colour with pencils, please check out the challenge blog for lots of lovely inspiration.
Thanks for visiting and happy weekend
Chris
x
Challenges entered
CRAFT #785
avenue613. July Challenge
SAS4Kids July Challenge
crafterscafe #332
dragonflydreams July Challenge
sweetsketchwednesday2. July Challenge
sketch #331

13 comments:
Congrats on your GDT spot-beautiful card and papers, love the cute image and sparkle.
Carol x
Your pencil coloring brings such life to the sweet image, and the sparkle touches and sketch layout create a charming Christmas design that feels balanced and thoughtfully finished.
You matched the colours in your papers and beautifully coloured image perfectly Chris the glitter card add that extra sparkle to a gorgeous Christmas card
A Christmas card Yehh!
LOve your colours Chris. She really is a sweetie.
Chrissyxx
Congratulations on your GD spot. Chris. Your card is fabulous, beautiful papers and a beautifully coloured cute image.
Liz xx
Absolutely ADORABLE image and beautiful background papers. Great card for your GD spot. Congrats xxx
Catching up with posts Blogger decided to hide, as always a lovely creation.
B x
Hi my lovely friend, this is so gorgeous, it looks very magical, not surprised you were invited to GDT. I have lots to tell you as soon as I can Chris. xxx
A beautiful card Chris, it has all just come together so perfectly. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT
Congrats on the GD spot. This is a gorgeous card, love the sweet image and beautiful colouring as always.
Avril xx
thank you for using Dragonfly challenge as inspiration for your creation
This is a great card Chris, I love the colour combo you've used with the silver card. Love your image and all your added embellishments. A perfect Christmas card. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
Just darling, and I LOVE the colors and papers you used! Such a sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.
Post a Comment