Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Gorgeous girl!

Good afternoon! Hope everyone is keeping warm on this freezing cold spring day! I thought I would share some photos of my Gorgeous Girl, Mathilda. She is now six and a half months old, getting to be a very big girlie! It's not easy taking photos of her while she's awake as she desperately wants my camera! I had to resort to bribery (any food will do!) to get these!  That dead looking yellow thing behind her is Dirty Duck, one of her favourite toys, he is still intact (at the moment!). Most of her toys are currently awaiting major surgery to reinsert thei gizzards and have their wounds stitched up (again)! Not the easiest of tasks as Mathilda tends to try and grab them whilst I am performing these delicate operations!
As you can see she is stunningly beautiful (in my unbiased opinion). Some of the time she is good! She is always very affectionate (it can be a bit painful sometimes!!) and extemely friendly....
 
Oh, yeah, I have made a card too....

I treated myself to a couple of the new Gorjuss stamps at the weekend,( no self control) and had time for a little play yesterday. I kept the card quite simple because I really just wanted to play with the stamps!
Thanks for looking!
Chris
x
Iwould like to enter these challenges:
graphicatsketchs used sketch
fashionablestamping paper piecing
lacysunshine layer it up

21 comments:

Kathyk said...

Mathilda is a stunner!!! Lovely pix - and your card's fab too

Kathyk

Sharon said...

Two really gorjuss girls.
Hugs Sharon. x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely card, looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this fortnight.

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! She's is one GORGEOUS girl...
You are definitely lucky Chris to get her to even look at the camera!
Thank you for sharing...
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

A Gorgeous Girl card too lol...
LOve your colours...LOve your design too.
Chrissyxx
Yep! I know I'm here again!
But,
Mathilda deserved a comment of her own x

Danni said...

Love the photos of your pup and your card is so pretty!

Alyx said...

Mathilda's gorgeous!!!!!

Gorgeous card...such a lovely clean layout and the colours go together beautifully.

Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

kathy said...

What a gorgeous girl, you got some lovely photos and I know how had it is to get them, I usually have a treat balanced on the camera for Maggie. Oh gorgeous card too x

Julie Wilson said...

The card is great but Mathilda is a stunner. xxx

Alison Scott said...

She is a cutie, and the card's great too!

Dawn Ruth said...

Cute card but even cuter dog. She looks so doleful. Our dog always gave us that expression and sat very neatly when she'd been naughty. Its was a case of.... Oh! Smudge is being neat and trying to look as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth....What's he done now

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, love the layout of your card, beautiful colors and sweet image.. her black hair is just perfect .. and thanks for sharing the photos of your gorgeous Mathilda, yes she is really gorgeous and so sweet :) xx

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Chris! Sweet Gorguss girl image and great layout! Mathilda is just gorguss herself! Lisa x

An Occasional Genius said...

Awww, she is indeed a gorgeous girl! Love that last picture, looking so stern & serious lol! Cracking card too Chris xx

Linda said...

Hi!
What a cutey (your card) eventhough your dog looks cute to me too ;)
I like this simple style your coloring is the eyecatcher in your card now! Love the way you colored her hair!
Thanks for playing with our challenge One for the girls over at Foreverfriends.
Good luck in the draw! and.... Happy easter!
Linda DT-FF

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chris! And Mathilda is gorjuss too!

Love
Maarit

Rosmarie said...

Mathilda is always the star on your blog! She looks a wise girl now!
Oh yeah, your card is just gorgeous and I love those colors!

I wish you a Happy Easter...
Rosi x

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that's gorgeous Chris. Or should I say Gorjuss. You can't go wrong with one of these little ladies.

Have a great Easter.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Gorjuss card!! Love your coloring :)

And Mathilda...bestill my beating heart! I love her and I've only 'known' her for 10 seconds! Ugh. I need a pup real bad! :S

Yvonne Garner said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us at FSC!

Regan said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous pup! And what a fabulous card too! Love your paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches!
{hugs}
Regan