Followers

Friday 14 November 2014

Chocolate and mint at Delicious Doodles


Good morning! A quick post from me as I'm mentally girding up my loins in preparation for the invasion of the granddaughters (also I have to fill up the cupboards and 'fridge!!!)! My son-in-law has booked a surprise weekend away for my daughter and I'm looking after the girls, I can't wait to collect them from school as I haven't seen them since I got back from holiday1
Enough waffle, back to the card, which is for the new challenge at Delicious Doodles, it's a colour theme this week- 'Mint and Chocolate'. I used the beautiful Mistletoe Kiss image, I do love colouring these gorgeous girls of Teri's! I then enlarged the image  and coloured and cut out the mistletoe leaves to make the embellishment. The papers are randomly chosen from my ever-growing stash of offcuts. A few pearls, a bow and brad and a bit of faux stitching to finish.
There's some fabulous inspiration waiting for you over at the challenge blog and we'd love to see your deliciously minty and chocolatey creations so why not join us this week!
I'm off to the supermarket!
Thanks for looking!
Chris
x
Challenges
C.R.A.F.T Christmas
meljensdesigns hot chocolate
milkcoffeechallenge hand coloured image
rubysrainbow non traditional Christmas
crafts galore encore anything goes
CSAYL Anything goes
craftycatz Christmas is coming

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and image Chris....love your colouring...will be in touch.xx [no change]

aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

DeBe said...

Absolutely stunning card, great layout, design and colouring! Thank-you for applying to be on the Crafts Galore Encore Design Team, we will be in touch! Denyse x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Chris, love the colour combo, hugs xxx

Cass said...

Love this Chris.The colour combo is yummy xx

Penny said...

Ooooh, I so love this image! And what a great idea to enlarge the leaves for embellies! Wonderful coloring, Chris, and fabulous design! Love the palette and papers, your die-cut frame, the stitching, the distressing, and the beautiful pearls. All in all, a fantastic card! :^)
I hope you have a wonderful time with the granddaughters! Your SIL sounds like a sweetheart! :^)
Hugs, Penny

sweet art designs said...

Beautifully done. The way you constructed it looks so dimensional. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Kathleen said...

Wonderful card Chris, brilliant colouring.

Kath x

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, great colour combo and love that you enlarged and used the mistletoe to embellish, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Chris. Great imageand layout. Hope your weekend is going well. Judy x

Dawn G Designs said...

Gorgeous! Awesome coloring! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes #11, Dawn DT Member x

Fabiola said...

très belle et fraîche cette création Chris, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love your color combo and the hand in the image looks just like it is reaching right out of the card. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Karen Oliver said...

Oh my Chris this is beautiful, she's fair popping off the page. Love it. xo

Helen said...

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Non Traditional Christmas' Challenge.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx