Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Oh deer...

Good morning ...welcome  to the weekend! Another Christmas card from me, this time it's for the new challenge at Sweet Stampin' which is to make a shaped card. This is the second card I made...and I'm not particularly happy with it, this isn't how I imagined it at all! I like the cute Woodware reindeer and the dies I have used but somehow not the end result... but It's better than the first card:) - in it's favour it is shaped and it is a card!
Thanks for looking and I promise you that there is much fabulousness to be seen on the Challenge blog, my teamies have come up trumps, so just click here to see what they have created and to share your own lovely stamped and shaped designs! You could be this week's lucky prizewinner - a £10 voucher courtesy of our lovely sponsor Crafts U Love.
Have a great weekend.
Chris
x
Challenges entered
holly jolly Christmas , ribbon, 2dp pearl.
bunnyzoes animals
lovetoscrap seeing dots
paperpretties polka dots

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Chris, Love your card it's so beautiful and the colours are classy...enjoy your weekend.xx
aNNie The Journey is the Start

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a lovely card Chris, love the design.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design..xxx

Chrissy said...

What a cute reindeer and love the little bell around his neck Chris..fabulous shaped card..

luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

FABulous! I LOve the design of this shaped card..The cutest of reindeer's.
I LOve your paper piecing Chris.
Chrissyxx
We really are our own worst critics!
I've made a few cards that I've not really been happy with and then won the Challenge! x

mixamatoasties said...

That is a fab shaped card Chris! Love it.

xx

Kathleen said...

What a great idea to use that Merry Christmas die in that way, thanks for the idea, love the reindeer and I have not seen that stamp around either. Fabulous card.

Kath x

Penny said...

Gee whiz, Chris, you are hard on yourself! I thought I was the only one who did that! ;^)
Hey, I think your card is really cool! I love that darling reindeer! Love the paper piecing, fab jingle bell, the fun Christmas trees, and the cool die-cut sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Pink Unicorn said...

I know the feeling of things not turning out like you imagined, but the good thing is - no one else knew how you imagined it and only see an absolutely fabulous card! I love the fun fold of the card and the reindeer is so cheery. Thanks for playing bingo with us over at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, hope to see you soon again. Karola, DT

Jacquel said...

This is such a fabulous project...I LOVE it!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Love to Scrap! & Holly Jolly Christmas! I hope to see you back again for our next challenges!!!!!

sue w. said...

Hi Chris, this is fab. Love the reindeer, such a cutie and super shape and design.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Inkypinkydelights said...

On deer, what can I say! lol Brilliant! sounds a good word to me Chris. Love this! Judy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That patchwork Reindeer is awesome Chris! I love it!! Fab 'not a square' card design too. Hugs, Wends x

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the Reindeer is so confident and leading the way. Fabulous fancy fold! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope you will join us again next time. Meighan DT