Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Easter basket


Good morning, this week's challenge at Fab'n'Funky is up and running. The theme is 'Easter' and we're sponsored this week by Digistamps4Joy. The DT were given some lovely stamps to play with, I chose to use Egg Basket. I coloured the pretty image with my copics then fussy cut around it. I made a simple easel card placing my image on the embossed centre panel. I added some little chicks, die cut swirls and a few tiny pearls. I stamped the banner for the sentiment...then couldn't find  the only Easter sentiment stamp I possess, so I hand wrote it! 
We'd love for you to join us for this challenge, please click here to enjoy the lovely creations from my teamies and to add your own beautiful entry.
Thanks for visiting
Have a great day
Chris
x

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post, love the gorgeous colours here.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

meg said...

Beautiful papers and a fabulous Easter basket,

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Chris. Lovely detail and colour choices. xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Chris, lovely design. xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the design!! The basket is so beautiful!! The little chicks are so sweet!! Beautiful card, Chris!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous yellow papers, really fabulous design with the lovely EF, dies and those super little chicks. Great image too, don't go eating all those eggs all at once.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your kind words Chris re Thye.
The inklinz is not working at fab n funky.xx
💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
what a very super card and such a wonderful design too.
Love the image of the Easter basket, and as usual your colouring is ace.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is adorable !!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pat said...

Beautiful card Chris, love the design and the lovely Easter basket image. Have a good Easter weekend.

Pat xx

Donna Ellis said...

Happy Easter, Chris! Darling Easter card, and such sweet colors!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a lovely Easter creation hun. So sorry to hear that your Easter has held sadness, I send oodles of love and hugs to help you through this time. Wends xoxo

Babs said...

A beautiful stylish Easter card Chris, so sorry to hear of your sad news sending lots of hugs.
Hugs Babs x