Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Liquid Therapy

It's 'Humour Me Wednesday' over on Catch the Bug Challenges and as 25th May is Wine Day I was inspired to make this card! I used this fun image, it's called 'friends don't let friends wine alone-2' and is available here. I kept the design quite simple as there's a lot going on  in the image...those girls are certainly having a great time! The sentiments are from a recent acquisition, a set of stamps by Creative Expressions called 'Cheers to you'...I think I'm going to get plenty of use out of this set!
 I hope this made you smile today:)
Please check out the fun inspiration over at Catch the Bug
Thanks for looking and have a great day
Chris
x
Challenges entered:
countryviewchallenges- May Challenge- be humorous
pileiton #142 -make us laugh
alphabetchallenge D is for dots
craftyfriends #84 Bi is for...bottle, booze, buddies and blotto!

12 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous fun image,and sentiments it made me smile.

Pat said...

Wonderful card Chris, I love that super fun image and great sentiments, did make me smile.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this is so fun!! I love the adorable image and the sentiments!! This is fabulous, my friend!! I love it!! And wine day - who knew??!! My kind of day :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

FABulous and fun card Chris..those girls cracked me up..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Love it, super fun image, wonderful colouring and a really brilliant sentiment, oh, once again I am going to have to get this image. Why the 25th of May though, it is everyday for me, 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. The only trouble is I will not be able to do it the justice that you have,

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is just a fun and gorgeous card Chris, so lovely and fabulous colours added.
[aussie aNNie blog]

Babs said...

haha this image is fabulous Chris it made me laugh, a wonderful fun card.
Hugs Babs x

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a wonderful Stella card - have to love that humor.

sanpiseth40 said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post.
Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
ดูหนัง

rachel said...

heehee love this image! Great job! Thanks for joining us at countryview challenges this month and good luck! Hugs rachel x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very fun card - love that image. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Keti's Projects said...

WOW, I totally dig this sentiment. You made me smile to tears. Great take on our challenge theme. I truelly apologize for late visit but I was away on holidays. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope you will join us with our current challenge too. Keti (DT)