Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

A little free time...

Found myself with a little unexpected free time this week (yayyyy!) and have had time to play, so I made this card for my other half's birthday next month - how organised is that!!!? Usually I panic the day before and sit up half the night making a card for him! I really love this bear image! It looks just like one of my bears, a gorgeous old boy named Fred Foskey, that my husband bought me about 25 years ago (where does the time go?). The papers are from a pad by Kanban and I followed this weeks sketch from sketchsaturday
Challenges entered sketchsaturday
thepapershelter -birthday with sentiment
robynsfetishchallengeblog anything goes
onestitchatatime - anything goes
craftycreations -male birthday
stampsfun-creativity anything goes
thepinkelephant  buttons galore
pattiescreations button ribbon sentiment
southerngirlschallenge about the boys
stampingwithdragon male birthday
Whew! big long list, told you I had some time....! Well that's it for now, I'm off to make some wedding cards!
Chris


12 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous. The cutest of images I LOve how he has the tag tied to his leg. Fabulous colours... LOve the rosettes too.
Chrissyxx

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so sweet!


Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Aww, this is so sweet!
Thanks for playing in our 'Recipe' Challenge #44, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Pia S said...

I love the color combo you have used, the image is so sweet and those flowers are really decorative. Fab card!

Shari said...

Fabulous card with a super adorable image! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Chris. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

Seija said...

Wonderful, so lovely bear! Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
XOXO Michi

tiggertastic said...

loving those papers
This week at Sketch Saturday we have a Blog Hop and i have some lovely goodies on My Blog

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

Liliya said...

What a sweet creation! Thank you so much for sharing it with Robyn's Fetish this week! xx Lilia DT

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! Love the sweet bear!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
~Sheri

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, i love the colour! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx