Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Back again!

 
Back again! I just can't seem to keep away this week, don't worry it won't last...just making the most of the free time I have before my gorgeous (but very busy!!!) granddaughters arrive for their 2 night sleepover (I hope 'sleep' is the appropriate term!!)
I told you I couldn't resist this weeks Less is More challenge, and by an amazing coincidence I just happen to have bought some of these fab 'Acid Drops & Whatnots' stamps last week at Biggin Hill!
Well it would be really rude not to use them wouldn't it! They are great to use as they look good just stamped, no colouring at all! However I chose to add just a tad of colour with my copics. The frames are hand cut as I wanted a kind of Art Nouveau effect and I don't have any dies suitable. The outer frame is meant to a bit wavy (honest!)
Thanks for looking!
Chris
x
Challenges
 LIM;# 121- Humour
CASonsunday Make it masculine
 
 

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

A sentiment that made me smile lol...but, it wouldn't be funny if it was mine!..LOve your colours and design..LOve how you've used the pearls too Chris.
Chrissyxx
I'm off to the pictures tomorrow with mine lol..but they will be going home after!

kathy said...

I love this sentiment and your card is gorgeous. Enjoy your sleep over x

Kathyk said...

Lovely card - FABULOUS idea to hand cut the arty frame - love the image and sentiment's great!

Kathyk

Jen Nelson said...

great card chris and love the art deco frame

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Nancy said...

Great card Chris...Great colors and layout! So glad you joined us at CAS on Sunday this time!

Rachel said...

Ha, ha! Fab image and sentiment! Love this card.

Hope you are having a fab week so far, Wedgie xxx

RenateKreativ said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with us SFC.
Hugs Renate

Chrissie said...

Super duper!
I'm sorry I'm so late
Thanks again!
Chrissie
"Less is More"