Followers

Saturday 12 October 2013

If the broom fits....

Hello and happy Saturday... what's left of it! Not feeling too great today, sore throat and achey (whinge,,, moan...) so have had a lazy day, reading and playing. At least it's given me time to make a card for the challenge over at Less is More, one of my very favourite challenge blogs! The theme this week is One Layer :Wizards and Witches. I really had fun getting inky with this one, lots of masking and distress inks! The gorgeous witch is from Prairie Fairy and the sentiment is a freebie digi I found ages ago! Thanks for looking, have a great evening (yeah... it's 'Strictly' tonight!)
Chris
x
I'd like to enter these challenges:
L.I.M. One layer, wizards and witches
crafts4eternity CAS
audsentiments funny Halloween

19 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow what a super card Chris. Hope you feel better soon
Margaret x

Jan said...

Lol love it xx Jan

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous scene you've created Chris...LOving your design and colours...
The image? I must admit I LOve all the Prairie Fairy images..and this is so darn cute!
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab colouring....Gorgeous card.xxx

Tracey T said...

Love, love, love this - and I don't really "do" Halloween! Fabulous placement of the moon and the image and the sentiment is perfect. Tempted to put it on my classroom door! Hugs, Tracey xx PS Loved Ashley and Susanna on Strictly tonight :)

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Chris, I love it!

Hope you're feeling better.

I love Hairy Dave, I know he's rubbish but he makes me smile :)

Susan xx

Jenny said...

Love this card Chris. One layer too!!! I am very impressed. hugs x

Unknown said...

Chris, what a fabulous CAS card, love the image and the colours here xxx

Irene said...

Mega cool und super schön coloriert

LG Irene

Chrissie said...

This one really made me chuckle!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Debs M said...

love this x

Loli said...

Hola Chris, fantastic card, great colouring and funny witch, i like your card!
Hugs from Palma de mallorca

Rosmarie said...

Ha, it's really great fun!! Love that witch!
Rosi x

Linby said...

Fab card.
Linbyx

Jen Nelson said...

i just love the image.. fabulous

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Olga said...

What a funny card! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Zippy said...

Fab card, just love the image xxx

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute witch and fab sentiment too, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Billie A said...

Your card is just too cute. I love the image and the way you put her in the moon area. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our funny Halloween challenge.