Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Ribbon and/ or lace at Fab N Funky


hi everyone...another scheduled post from me. Our new challenge starts today over at Fab 'n 'Funky, the theme chosen by our lovely Catherine is ribbon and/or lace. The sponsor this week is Live And Love Craft. Have to admit I left this until the last minute...not a lot of time to spare so a very simple L/O. The sweet image is from A Day for Daisies  and she's coloured with Copics, I used a white gel pen to add the dots to her dress and bonnet.
We'd love to have you play along this week, click here for more inspiration from my lovely teamies and to add your own beautiful lacy and beribboned creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Chris
x

8 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Chris. Love this beautifully coloured image and the white dots are fab. Pat xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Chris, the image is so sweet and coloured so beautifully.

Pat xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
what a very lovely card, and such a wonderful design.
The lace is very pretty.
Your image is coloured perfectly also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous in her spotty dress Chris..fabulous colouring and love the clean and simple design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

I think that sometimes a simple layout speaks more than a very fussy design and this looks just perfect.
Great design, lovely image and EF and how old is that ribbon, unless it is still in production, I used to have loads in different colours.

Kath x

Desire Fourie said...

Chris this is so pretty. Loving the blue and white. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Alison said...

Gorgeous card, Chris. I love the image and the blue and white colour combo.
Alison x

Buffy said...

Absolutely lovely card Chris. It reminds me of Holly Hobby from my childhood.

Hugs
Buffy x