Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

The elf is watching...

Hello, I'm a little late with my post today, been a busy morning! My card is for our new Challenge at Creative Moments, the theme this week if you want to use it is 'Purple Paradise'. We have 2 fab sponsors for this  Dr Digi and Sparkle n Sprinkle. My cute Elf-sitter image is courtesy of Sparkle n Sprinkle it comes with a coloured image as well as the uncoloured one and several sentiments too.
I coloured my elf with copics in sades of purple and olive and added glitter to the bells on his outfit, then sat him on the edge of my pop up box. He's surrounded by glittery stars and presents and you can see Santa and his reindeer in the background. I now have to decide which of my granddaughters to give it to...they love their 'Elf on the shelf' the whole family have a lot of fun with it! (you just don't want to know what that elf gets up to at night!)
Thanks for calling by today, please hop over to Creative Moments for full details of sponsors and prizes and to check out the fab creations from my teamies.
Have a good day
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge  #10
crafterscafe #183
sparkleschristmas #81
sendasmile4kids- Christmas
crafting-with-friends #52
hidinginmycraftroom #322 (all the stars and gifts cut from scraps)


17 comments:

Sue said...

Oh wow Chris I absolutely love this!!! got hubby home this morning thank goodness now I need to find my head lol huggles Sue xx

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so fun!! What an absolutely adorable image!! I love the box design and the glittery stars!! It's so amazing!! The colors are gorgeous, too!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Stunning creation Chris, gorgeous colour choice and some super items in the box, love the way you have made him look like he is sitting on the edge of the box.
You just might have to make another one or two.

Kath x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image - great coloring job thanks for sharing!!!

Babs said...

Gorgeous creation Chris, love this card in a box and your little character made me smile.
Hugs Babs x

aussie aNNie said...

WOWZER GORGEOUS Chris, I just adore this box card, so colourful, and very happy card....big smiles and thumbs up from me.xxxx [aNNie]

Unknown said...

I love box cards and this is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Jane Willis said...

Oh this is fantastic, box cards always look amazing and this looks more amazing than most! Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

Furrbster said...

This is great - love the colours and the whole layout!

Hugz Tinz

Mia said...

Wow! Such a beauty!!!!!

Chrissy said...

Wonderful colouring Chris and love all the details on your pop up box..Brilliant.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a fabulous design this is Chris! Happy Weekend. Judy x

Pat said...

Fabulous card Chris, I love that cute image and all your stars popping out of your box card.

Pat xx

Anne said...

This is fantastic, what a great idea for a pop up box
Anne x

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Christmas is for Kids (A card suitable for a child)" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, how CUTE! I love this little guy and would love to have him on my shelf! LOL Thanks for playing with us at Crafters Cafe and hope you will be back in our gallery again soon.

cass said...

Love the colour combo. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Shaped Card" challenge.