Followers

Thursday 6 September 2018

Pushing my luck...


Hi, a quick card from me today, featuring an older image from BugabooStella Tidbits- push my luck.  Stella really is a girl after my own heart (not being a big fan of exercise...  apart from a lovely walk!). 
The image was quick and easy to colour with my copics, die cut using a stitched rectangle die and layered onto my base card and DP. I added a bit of doodled stitching around the edges. The sentiment comes with the image, I die cut it with a stitched circle die and made it into a little tag.
Please hop over to Catch the Bug to enjoy some fabulous creations featuring some of Bugaboo's 'oldies but goodies'!
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day
Chris

9 comments:

Janette said...

She is a girl after my own heart Chris, fabulous image and a lovely card, that sentiment is going in my journal, I just love it...xx

Jo said...

Fabulous.....and a brilliant sentiment too lol! x

Doreen said...

What a fab image,love your card.xxx

Mia said...

Funny and beautiful card, Chris. Happy September, my friend.

Chrissy said...

Haha..good ole' Stella..look at her boobs..so funny..fabulous card Chris.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Heehee, so absolutely adorable!! Stella is too darn cute!! This makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Brilliant image and a really great sentiment, fab card.

Kath x

Lisa Lynn said...

Chris this is great. Love the Stella sense of humor.

meg said...

Fabulous image and sentiment, love Stella