Followers

Saturday 27 October 2018

Colour challenge at Catch the Bug





This Saturday it's a colour challenge at Catch the Bug, and I love the gorgeous colours in the inspiration photo! I made a card featuring the fantastic Magical Tidbit Hat and lots of embossing, the sentiment is stamped (I added the 'h'!). The colours of my card are deeper than in the photo, I lightened it a bit to show the embossing! My granddaughters are obsessed with anything Harry Potter at the moment so I know this will go down well! 
As always there are some very generous prizes on offer for the lucky winners of this challenge so why not try your luck and play along! 
Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you enjoy the weekend! Don't forget the clocks go back tonight (UK) ...so an extra hours sleep in the morning ...bliss!
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
cardz4galz. #83
creativeknockouts #269
throughthepurplehaze #149 (Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone)


11 comments:

Bernadet said...

Wonderful card Chris.
Love the colours you've used.

meg said...

Magical lay out and colours, he looks as though he has loads of attitude

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the magical hat and the design!! The stars are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Great take on the colours and a super embossing folder and a great fun image, love the sentiment.

Kath x

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! Great job here! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ ttph

chrissy xx said...

Super fun image.
GOrgeous design and colours Chris.
Our Granddaughter has attitude now that she's at High School lol.
Chrissyxx

Michelle said...

Great card and lovely colors. I like this hat.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card which is perfect for the colors.

Chrissy said...

I love a card with attitude Chris and this is FABulous..I love the embossed stars..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's a fab image Chris! My lil' guy would LOVE this! Very cool card design too, love the embossing. Clever sentiment, made me laugh! Fab card hun and I bet the grandies love it too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cazro said...

I love this card, sentiment is perfect for teenagers. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you visit us again. Caz. DT.