Followers

Friday 7 December 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #441 - Anything goes with an optional twist



Good morning...this is a scheduled post as I'm on my way to Bruges for the weekend! I'm so looking forward to spending a bit of quality time with my lovely daughter as we look around the Christmas Markets, taking time to enjoy the sights and of course the odd mulled wine or two! Well it would be rude not to! Fortunately I've recovered pretty much from the cold...it hung around for most of the week but has given in now and I have lost that festive Rudolph look...you know  a bright red glowing nose contrasting  attractively with a whiter than white face!
Anyway, today I'm here (or not here...) to share my inspiration card for this week's challenge at Crafty Catz our lovely host this week is Christine and she's chosen the optional twist of ' Glitter and Shine. We're sponsored this week by the fabulous Digi Doodle Studios

The DT were given some fabulous digis to play with and I made my card using the cute snowman couple, Tinsel Toes and Twinkle Berry
As always there's plenty of beautiful creations to inspire you over at Crafty Catz ...hope you choose to play along this week.

Have a fabulous weekend

Chris
x


10 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous acrd Chris I love the design it really focuses on the image...xx

aussie aNNie said...

Too cute, love this image too...just entered my card.x

meg said...

Adorable image Chris, love the layout, draws the eye straight to the image

Chrissy said...

Fabulous cute card Chris and so glad to hear you are feeling better and got your colour back, at least the mulled wines will bring back even more colour..have a great time.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! They're so sweet!! I love the colors and the design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa J said...

I Love Brugge especially the chocolate shops lol! This is a fabulous card. Its so nice to see the image off centre! Lisa DT DDS

Kathleen said...

Is this you and your Daughter walking round Bruges? Hope you have a great time
Another super card and a lovely CAS card.

Kath x

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. The bow is awesome. Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.

Zetta Evans said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.
Thanks for sharing.

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Chris, hope you had a great weekend in Bruges and treated yourself at the markets, have a great week xx