Followers

Friday 18 October 2019

Crafty Catz #479- Optional Twist- Autumn Colours


Good morning! This week's challenge at Crafty Catz is hosted by our super-talented Janette and she's picked a lovely theme for you to follow (or not!-your choice)- Colours of Autumn, I know I'm not alone in loving the wonderful colours of this time of year. Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button

LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS
The DT have had a wonderful time creating with these lovely digis, I chose to use the sweet Rag Doll Sweetheart Fall Joy image, which I've coloured with copics.
To enjoy the lovely cards my teamies have created with these beautiful digis please click HERE to visit the challenge blog. Remember we are an 'anything goes' challenge so you don't have to follows the theme to play along!
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the weekend
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
papercraft #48
creatalicious #173
cccdigi #108
lets craft & create #152

19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Chris, I am really loving these beautiful cards today the colours are amazing and so perfect, gorgeous card.
Hope you have a lovely day.xx

Liz said...

Stunning card, Chris. I love the layout of the design and the image is beautiful. xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Chris, love the image and FABulous colouring, love the leaves and your card design..just lovely..have a great weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Love the background papers and a really super image and some lovely dies too.
Have a great weekend.

Kath x

Babs said...

Another gorgeous card Chris I too love the colours of Autumn such beautiful natural colours. Hope you have a lovely weekend
Babs.

Mia said...

Soooooo cute, Chris!!! Lovely card and gorgeous design. Kisses, my friend.

aussie aNNie said...

Another real stunner Chris, I am really in awe of your amazing creations..xx

meg said...

Love your layout Chris you've showcased the beautifully coloured image perfectly

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty Chris! I love the paper you used and the design looks gorgeous with those die cut leaves. Beautiful coloured as always.
Hope you´ll have a great weekend. Nick

tilly said...

a beautiful card and colouring, the leaves look like stained glass, have a good weekend xx

pinky said...

Oh wow I just love this one. What a gorgeous image and the backing paper is so sweet.

Lisa Lynn said...

Chris your card is gorgeous. Those leaves are wonderful. I love this time of year for the colors.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Pat said...

Beautiful card Chris, the colours are gorgeous and the image is so sweet. Have a good day.

Pat xx

Mrs A. said...

This is gorgeous. I have totally fallen in love with that image. Superb autumn card. Hugs Mrs A.

Jonnece said...

Beautiful card, the colouring and leaf embellishments. Great fall colours. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create' Jonnece DT

Donna Ellis said...

Sigh. Chris, your coloring ALWAYS melts my heart with its luscious hues and highlights. She is beautiful! I especially love those leaves around your frame, and the darling background paper! hugs, de

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such a sweet card - I love the backing paper fitting in perfectly wit the image - Thank you for joining us with Creatalicious hope to see you again! Good luck x