Followers

Friday 13 December 2019

Crafty Catz Challenge #487- Blue Christmas


Good morning, Friday the 13th-hope no one is superstitious! It's time for the last Challenge this year at Crafty Catz, we have a fantastic sponsor this week...none other than the amazing Bugaboo 
 
Our lovely host this week is Ginny and she's picked the theme of  Blue Christmas, which is, as always, optional. I made a concertina card using a Tattered Lace die that I'd only looked at and put back into the packet before...it looked a bit complicated to me, but once I'd worked out where to stick the tags (!!) it was ok! The cute image on the front is of course from BugabooWinter Cat and Puppy Dog, coloured with copics. I also used a Merry Christmas and large snowflake die cut. I have heat embossed with  chunky white EP around the frames and added a few small die cut snowflakes. Not the easiest card to photograph but you can get an idea from the photos beneath.





We hope you choose to play along with this last challenge for 2019, please just click HERE to hop over and see the beautiful cards the team have made, they really have excelled themselves this week.
Thanks for visiting 
Chris
x

Challenge entries
creativefingers (Dec 14)
cutitup #189
paperfunday #12
craftysentiments #10 Dec Challenge
hollyandivy #62
2craftycrittercrazies. # December


16 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What a stunning card Chris love the design and cute image. Thank for my lovely card too. Have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow a stunning card design I ♥ it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chris and what a fabulous design, wow.
Hope you enjoy the weekend, I know your busy but its nearly Christmas...haha...xxx

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a FABulous design this is Chris.
LOve your embossing and such a sweetie of an image.
Chrissyxx
Sounds as though your on a roll with using things for the first time! x

Kathleen said...

Please forgive me but I did swear when I saw this wonderful creation, it wasn't evil swearing though. Why have you not entered this is other challenges, you'd wipe the floor.
Well, it's ok, cute image, a few nice snowflake and circle dies, pretty run of the mill really.
Go to the top of the class.

Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow! What an amazing fold!! LOVE this Chris! Gorgeous creation hun and thank you my lovely friend for my beautiful Christmas card that arrived yesterday! So so spoilt, it's gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

aussie aNNie said...

Super fabulous card and loving this fold...which reminds me I have some similar dies and gosh seldom used... love this.x

Lisa Lynn said...

Just LOVE that layout. Your card is stunning.

meg said...

You created a fabulous card with this die wonderful papers and image

Chrissy said...

I love the blue Chris and I love your gorgeous card design, cute image, gorgeous snowflakes and sentiemnt..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jennifer said...

WOW Chris, your card is truly amazing!! Thank you for the kind words.

Jennifer. x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

How fun and amazing! This turned out fantastic. I'm glad you stuck with it. Not only is it a beautiful card, but I'm sure it'll be used as a table decoration for years to come. I love the soft blues and the intricate snowflakes.

Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

pinky said...

Oh my word that is just brilliant Chris! Wouldn't know where to start with it but I LOVE it!

Donna Walls said...

What a gorgeous card and I love, love, love that fold! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous project!! Love the adorable image and the pretty color combo you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge. Shona xx