Followers

Friday 10 June 2022

Sweet dreams


 Good morning, I'm fresh back from a lovely week in Dorset just in time for this week's challenge at Crafty Catz. We actually came home a day earlier than intended as Marvin was in the sea a lot and I think he has Limber tail-poor boy- he seems a lot more comfortable now but we wanted to be sure that we could get him to our own vet if need be... such a shame as he was having the best fun on the beach and playing in the waves- doggy heaven! I do enjoy going away and exploring some of our beautiful countryside and beaches but it's always great to be home and sleep in my own bed!

Anyway back to the challenge and the card... 

our sponsor this week is  Di's Digital Stamps


our optional theme is 'Cute Animals'.  I used a stamp from PInk Ink, coloured with Copic markers and added a little stencilling using a Lavinia stencil.

For more inspiration you can hop over to Crafty Catz to see some beautiful cards from my lovely teamies, remember our challenges are always 'anything goes' so hope to see you join in!

Thanks for visiting, I've loads of catching up to do- meant to schedule some DT stuff before I went away but ran out of time so I'll be back very soon! Will be round to visit your blogs as soon as I can.

Chris

x


Challenge entries

colourcrazy #22

crittercrazy#63

sweetstampers #69

lilpatchofcraftyfriends #183

welovestamping June Challenge

thefairyandtheunicorn June Challenge



20 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love your cut image fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Awww please give Marvin a big hug from me Chris, poor lad bless him...
I love your pretty card, so sweet.xx

meg said...

Poor Marvin Chris,hope he makes a speedy recovery,love your Pink Ink mouse and white layers,Pink Ink have some fabulous images,

tilly said...

I feel like I could do this some days lol.... hope Marvin is okay and it won't take long to catch up on the boring house bits, then get back to your crafts lol xx

Sue said...

Sounds like you had a great time Chris! My two are the same will find water anywhere but love the sea..poor Marvin hope his tail is better soon..your card is gorgeous love the image and colours lots of hugs x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry for your dog tail, hope he feel better now. Your card looks so sweet and cute. Fabulous colouring and design!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

brenda said...

Pleased to read you had a good time Chris and hope Marvin's tail settles, I know the condition can be painful for them.

Very effective matting and layering and such a sweet image, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping this month.

B x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Chris, fabulous colouring, I love these mice stamps from Pink Ink they are so sweet bought a few of them myself a couople of months ago.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Sorry forgot to say I hope Marvin is feeling better soon.

Pat xx

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable is this little cutie snoozing on top of his toadstool, such a beautiful image and colouring and love the soft background, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

A super sweet image! I LOve your colours and pretty dies.
Hope Marvin is back to his usual antics now.
I was down in Ipswich for ten days at my daughters last week! Yes nice to be away, but, nice to be back in my own bed.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Oh I never heard of limber tail Chris. Hope he is well recovered now. I love getting home to my own bed again too lol. Your image is so beautifully colours and I love all the layered die cuts. Beautiful card.

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for linking up with us at The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

Sladjana Perisic said...

Your card is super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

SarahR said...

Hi Chris, am popping over to admire your lovely clean lined card - the image is super cute and love your triple layer framing, it's perfect!

Thanks as well, for linking up over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, always a pleasure to have you joining in, hope you'll come back again soon!

Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, look forward to seeing you back again!
Sarah
DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh this is such a sweet image Chris! Love the CAS design and the lovely soft stencil work. The mushroom is fabulous too, so sweet. Hope Marvin is all better and glad you all enjoyed your visit to the coast. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anonymous said...

So nice thanks for joining at Colour crazy
Groetjes josje

Mervi said...

So sweet and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card, Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Dreja said...

Ein zauberhaftes Werk! Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
Liebe Grüße Dreja