Followers

Friday 21 October 2022

Add a ribbon at Crafty Catz


 Good mornig, well where did that week go???  What with my brother moving house on Monday, flu jabs, daughter's birthday on Wednesday and Granddaughter's birthday today I don't know whether I'm coming or going! We are looking after the birthday girl today as it's half term for her, and her parents and sister will be at work/school. Picking her up at 10am for a leisurely brunch, at 13 years old and being a sporty girl she has an amazing appetite, though you'd never believe it to look at her- she's already 5 ft 8 and skinny as a rake and looks as if nobody feeds her! 

Enough of my waffle and on to the card which is my DT make for this week's challenge 

We are sponsored  by Hetty Clare Art
Bridget is our lovely host for this week and her chosen theme is Add some ribbon or twine- of course the theme is optional for anyone who wishes to play along.
The image I used was one I already owned, Flower Girl, so sweet! 
I've once again used my Copic markers to colour. I've used various remnants of DP to layer up my design and added a large red bow.
There's some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team over on the challenge blog, so please do head on over to admire their lovely creations. Remember Crafty Catz is an anything goes challenge so it's always easy to join in ...and I hope you do! 
Thanks for visiting
See you soon!
Chris
x

Challenge entries:

16 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Chris, love her hair colour, so pretty.
Enjoy your time with your granddaughter, oh to be skinny again :)) xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a busy week Loving this card great colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

She's a beauty Chris,love the papers and embellishments you chose to team with her

Pat said...

Beautiful card Chris with a reaslly sweet image. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter and hope you enjoy your day with her.

Pat xx

brenda said...

Another pretty card Chris and a really nice colour palette. Hope he day out with Granddaughter goes well, if she is anything like mine it could be a costly trip.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Chris love the image and your fantastic colouring I also love the papers a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Another precious sweet girl and holding her basket of flowers Chris,gorgeous colouring and love the pretty ribbon and gingham papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

tilly said...

what a gorgeous little girl and great colouring, enjoy your grandchildren, I think if my knees and back would be a lot better if I was a skinnier version of myself lol if only I did not like bread and potatoes so much !! xx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this image is Chris. FABulous colours and GOrgeous hair as always. Enjoy your time with your Granddaughter, time goes so fast doesn't it.
I don't remember being skinny? but, I do have photo's to prove it lol.
Chrissyxx

Curly said...

this is superb :) I love the card layout and design.
Amazing colouring too, the shine on her hair is brilliant.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :) x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a sweet Hetty Clare image and gorgeous card design. LOVE your sweet red daisy ribbon, a lovely pop of colour and the buttons too, really bring out the flowers in the image. So pretty. Hugs, Wends xoxo

pinky said...

Who said retirement would be easy lol. Not enough hours in the day to work now! I love your gorgeous card and that ribbon is super pretty Chris!

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card with lovely image and design
Thank you for joining us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Donna Walls said...

Adorable image and coloring. I also like the card design, I may "borrow" the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and best of luck in the draw.
Donna xx

Jan Mahew said...

Fabulous coloring, Chris! Thank you for sharing your Gingham creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Savyakala by Asha said...

beautiful one. Thank you for participating at Jan's digital stamp challenge blog.
Asha, DT