Followers

Friday 22 March 2024

Girls Rock!


 The last two weeks have just flown past and once again it's time for a new challenge at 

Crafty Catz.

Janet is hosting this fortnight and her optional theme is 

Use an embossing folder.

Our sponsor this time is

THE PAPER SHELTER


The Design Team were given a lovely digi to play with but I chose to use one I already had and really wanted to colour up.
So here's Rebel, coloured with markers , fussy cut and popped up with foam. I used a brick wall embossing folder, no idea of make and ripped and distressed some  papers that must be donkeys years old - I think they were magazine freebies. I die cut the splat and stamped the sentiment onto it.
For loads more inspiration please check out the challenge blog- my teamies have created some beautiful cards for this challenge. Remember the theme is entirely optional, Anything Goes at Crafty Catz.
Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend.
Chris
x

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card love the image
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Fabulous card Chris, love the brick wall and the torn paper looks so good along with that image, just a gorgeous card. xx

tilly said...

a lovely card with your rock girl....whe weeks are flying at now we have spring, just need it to be warm and dry lol xx

Sue said...

Fab card Chris love the embossed wall and your colouring is great! hugs Sue x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and image-great colouring,love the brick wall and torn edges.
Carol x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Chris, great design and a wonderful image.
Liz xx

Chrissy said...

I think the weeks are going faster and faster too Chris, so I'm so glad I get my projects done weeks in advance or I would be in terrible trouble..I love your sweet card today, fabulous background and brilliant colouring,and she does rock..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Super image Chris, she looks like a gal with attitude, know one or two like that!

B x

chrissy xx said...


FABulous image Chris. Reminds me of Freya!
Great colours and I LOve your sentiment.
Chrissyxx

Lisa said...

Another fantastic challenge at Crafty Catz, and Janet's theme of using an embossing folder adds such a fun twist! Your card featuring Rebel looks absolutely fabulous, especially with the brick wall embossing and distressed papers adding a wonderful texture. It's always inspiring to see your creativity shine through, and I can't wait to see what everyone else creates for this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant creation Chris love you Rebel girl the scene you have created for with the brick wall and torn papers is perfect a superb make
hugs
lolo x

Bernadet said...

Wowww Chris, this is such an awesome card.
Love the digi, the papers and all the fab details!

Pat said...

Fabulous card Chris, love the image and all your torn papers.

Pat xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A fabulous card and I really like the effect of the torn paper - to expose the brickwork underneath, so effective! and the paint splodge in the centre - really cool! - Michelle x

Jackie C said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

Linby said...

She's so sassy and you've coloured her beautifully. Great layout too.

Arlene said...

What fun this is! I love it. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT