Followers

Saturday 4 May 2024

May Challenge at Crafty Calendar


 Good morning, it's time for our May Challenge at Crafty Calendar.
Our sponsor for this month is 

The theme for this month is Anything Goes
I made a CAS card featuring the cute Buddy in the Garden, he's coloured with markers, fussy cut and placed on top of a green die cut that looks a bit like a trellis! 
I scored some lines to make a simple border, added 2 tiny buttons and a stamped sentiment...and that's it! 
Please hop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration- hope you can join us this month.

Have a good weekend
Chris
x
challenge entries
cutiepie #193


13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is totally ACE Chris I adore the image and the wonderful simplicity of the design
hugs
lolo x

Janette said...

This is so cute Chris, love the image and I have that trellis looking die but still not used I don't think, now you have me thinking :)
Enjoy your day, we have rain today after a couple of lovely days, sob sob. xx

Pat said...

Beautiful CAS card Chris, cute bear image and lovely colouring. Enjoy your weekend.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Your CAS card is absolutely adorable! Buddy in the Garden looks charming against the green die-cut trellis background, and the simple scoring lines add a lovely touch of detail. The addition of the tiny buttons and stamped sentiment completes the design perfectly, creating a sweet and cheerful card that's sure to brighten anyone's day!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful sunny card. I hope the sun is shinny for you. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

A beautiful image and CAS card Chris

Liz said...

Super card Chris, I love trellis background. The score lines and buttons finish off the card perfectly.
Liz xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Super cute! The embossing adds such a nice touch and keeps it a perfectly CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Simply Clean & Simple!

brenda said...

So effective with the die cut lattice backdrop for the sweet image Chris.

B x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous CAS cutie. Thank you for sharing with The Cuties. Sarah

chrissy xx said...

Well he made me smile! What a sweetie.
GORgeous CAS card Chris. LOve your design.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

This is really cute and the background die cut works beautifully for sure Chris.

Chrissy said...

He is absolutely gorgeous Chris, so cute and love the die cut behind him and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx