Followers

Saturday 1 June 2024

Hello baby


 Good morning, the 1st of June and time for a new challenge at Crafty Calendar
This month we have a lovely new sponsor, Rachelle Anne Miller, RAM stamps.
The theme for this month is 'For a Child'

The team were given some sweet images to work with, I chose to use Giraffe & Bird and made a tag to add to a gift for a baby.
I coloured the cute image with markers, added a stamped  greeting and lightly stencilled the background. I die cut it into a tag shape and matted it onto brown cardstock. I cut a small strip of the brown card to fit the bottom of the tag, embossed it and added the die cut letters and hearts. Some faux stitching and a ribbon to finish.

Please check out the main challenge blog to see what my lovely teamies have created with these adorable images.
thanks for stopping by- have a great weekend
Chris
x
Challenge entries:



13 comments:

Linby said...

What a super cute tag!

brenda said...

What a very sweet gift tag for a new baby Chris. Just said over at Liz's blog never heard of RAM stamps, never occurred to me it was an abbreviation, of course I've heard of them!

B x

Janette said...

This is so sweet Chris, I love the image, one of Carla's favourite animals, may have to pop and look at this link. xx

Bernadet said...

What a supercute gift for a new baby Chris.
Great coloring!

meg said...

An adorable tag Chris,perfect for a New Baby gift

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute little tag and gorgeous image.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

This little Giraffe is so adorable and coloured beautifully Chris. Fabulous cute tag just love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant tag Chris I adore that cute image a super make
hugs
lolo x

Leanne said...

Great job, love this image and tag, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT Member~KCC

Lisa said...

Your coloring of the cute image with markers brings it to life beautifully, and the lightly stenciled background adds a lovely touch of texture. The combination of the embossed brown cardstock, die-cut letters and hearts, faux stitching, and ribbon creates a charming and cohesive design for your tag.

pinky said...

Your tag is absolutely adorable Chris! The brown and soft yellow work so beautifully together!

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie he is! A image that made me smile.
GORgeous colours and design Chris.
Chrissyxx

Makira said...

💛💛💛this!! I saw this on the Critter Crazy Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of the giraffes on the Kilimanjaro Safari ride at Animal Kingdom. I’d love you to share this on Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or #parkhoppingmyhappyplace. Cheers, Makira