Followers

Sunday, 2 August 2026

Summer bouquet

 


Good morning, the August Challenge at We Love Stamping begins today, the theme for this month is SUMMER BLOOMS or Anything Goes
There will be a lovely prize for two lucky winners.



Two prizes, Penny Black stamp and stencil and another stamp from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale).

To make my CAS card I stamped the image, a Penny Black stamp, Bouquet ballet onto white card and coloured using my Copic markers, then I chopped it into 3 pieces and matted it onto a slightly larger green rectangle. I added the tiny stamped tag (LOTV) with a scrap of green ribbon and a few clear gems to finish.

As always, you will find loads of inspiration over at WLS, along with full details of how to play along with our challenges.
Thanks for visiting, have a lovely day.
Chris
x

1 comment:

meg said...

A beautifully coloured floral arrangement with gorgeous colourful summer flowers and a wonderful layout