Followers

Wednesday, 2 September 2026

September Challenge at Fab'n' Funky


 Good morning, Fab'n' Funky Challenges are back after the summer break. There are some changes- we are now a monthly challenge, starting on the first Wednesday of the month. 

The theme for September is 

MORE THAN ONE FOLD

I made a triple stepper card base from shimmery grey card stock and decorated it using some beautiful woodland themed papers I bought online (unbranded). I had to cut them around quite a lot to get the effect I wanted, The fairy image is from Maremi's Small Art Collage Ephemera...it was really difficult to make myself cut into this book, but I was brave! . The large butterfly is also fussy cut from one of the sheets of paper. I inked the esges of everything as I didn't want any white gaps, then added a fine gold line with a metallic pen. The sentiments are stickers. It's not very often I make a card without any stamps, stencils or die cuts but I did quite enjoy the process although there was more work in it than I thought there would be when I started.

There's more inspiration from the rest of the team over at Fab'n' Funky, where you will also find updated details of our challenges and rules.

Hope you can join us this month.

Thanks for visiting

Chris

x

1 comment:

Janette said...

Well Chris I think this is simply stunning. Those images from the papers are so pretty and magical, what a beautiful card. xx