Followers

Sunday, 4 October 2026

Shades of Autumn


 Good morning, the first Sunday of the month sees the start of a new challenge at 
the theme for October is SHADES OF AUTUMN or Anything Goes.

    
 
                                    There are  two prizes, stamps and stencil from Sweet Poppy

To make my card I used a stamp set by Woodware, Kim's Coppice. I inked the first stamp with yellow and orange Distress Oxides and spritzed with water, stamped it onto a scrap of mixed media paper, then stamped the more detailed trees over the top using brown Versafine Clair ink. The background panel was one I'd made previously using the gelli plate, brushos and a stencil. I matted both panels onto brown cardstock and added the stamped sentiment.

As always, there is plenty of inspiration to be enjoyed over at We Love Stamping, where you'll also find full details of how to play along with our challenges.
Thanks for visiting
Have a lovely day
Chris
x


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful autumn card Chris!!
Love the trees and background.

meg said...

Beautiful mix of warm colours in your background and gorgeous colours behind the trees

Sarn said...

Super Autumnal card. Love the gelli plate background. xxx

Bernadet said...

This is from me;)