Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2015

feelin' groovy!


....and now for something completely different! My second card today is a bit of a contrast from the first! Our new challenge at Fab 'N' Funky is hosted by the lovely Ginny and she has picked the theme of Clean And Simple. Our sponsor for this challenge is Doctor Digi -such fun images on this site! I chose to use Saturday Night Steven,  this image really makes me laugh as my brother actually sported this hairstyle back in the day! If anything his was even bigger and curlier!
I used copics to colour my groovy image, and paper pieced his jacket. The letters are stamped and cut out.
Why not pop over to Fab 'n' Funky now, there's some great makes from my funky teamies to make you smile, we'd love to see your CAS creations too!
Thanks for visiting  have a great day.
Chris
x

Challenges:
crafterscafe - #136 (Feelin Groovy- Simon and Garfunkel)
creatalicious #80 guys- male themed
karleighsue  #5 one for the boys


12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

chuckle chuckle, Chris , this is one groovy card LOL, awesome in fact...thanks for the smile.xx


 { aNNie}

Pat K said...

Oh what a fun, groovy card Chris. Great colouring and love the paper piecing too. hugs, Pat K xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh he's brilliant Chris, perfect for those 'Dad dancers' in the family & friends! Thumbs up from me xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card chris....love the image..and how you done his jacket.....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card chris....love the image..and how you done his jacket.....Joolsx

Kathleen said...

Oh, yes, I love this image, have used it a couple of times myself, love, love, love your colour choices and the paper piecing.
Brilliant.

Kath x

coldwaters2 said...

LOL oh my word this is just so much fun Chris I love that groovy cool looking dude, excellent card
hugs
lorraine x

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Fab card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

Penny said...

Oh, what a fun and funky image! Love him! Great coloring, really love the green, and what a cool sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card Chris, I love it.
Rose x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is AWESOME Chris, or should I say GROOVY BABY! Love your fabulous CAS card and that image obviously should be pulled out at the appropriate moment for your brother, LOL, a flashback to the past. Love the paper pieced jacket and matching paper. Nailed it! Hugs, Wends x

Pat said...

Super card for the challenge this week Chris, that's a great image.

Pat xx