Followers

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Chilly penguins!


Hi , back again as threatened promised! Here's my card for this weeks challenge at Fab 'n' Funky..as it's the last Wednesday in the month it is of course a Christmas theme and it's our lovely Jools' turn to host. Our sponsor this week is none other than the fabulous Bugaboo !
Bugaboo Stamps

I used a cute  digi stamp Winter penguin trio, which again I have had for some time. These little images are such fun to colour! I again used my trusty copics and added glitter to the snowballs. 

We hope you find the time to play along with us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, for more inspiration just click here to see what  festive delights my lovely teamies have created.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave!

Chris
x

PS My DT card for Creative Moments is on the post beneath, just scroll down if you want to take a look!

Challenges
hollyandivy #7
christmascardchallenges #13 atg
Alphabet Challenge 'F' for feathered friends
Winter wonderland hats or scarves
Rudolph Day May Challenge

20 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Chris, makes me feel colder than what it is here.xx [aNNie]

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Chris. Super image and love the snowflakes. Pat K xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your card is so gorgeous and wonderfully created.
I love the wonderful image of the penguins as they look so very cute.
As usual your design is brilliant.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

Chrissy said...

Cute little guys and fabulous colouring Chris..love those gorgeous snowflakes..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diana said...

Your penguins are so cute, Chris!! Love it!

X
Diana
Please, visit my blog!

Alison said...

These little guys look great on their blue and white background - my favourite Christmas colour conbo. I love the big snowflakes and the icicles too.
Alison x

Alison said...

These little guys look great on their blue and white background - my favourite Christmas colour conbo. I love the big snowflakes and the icicles too.
Alison x

Sue said...

I love the cute penguins Chris and fabulous Christmas colours! it's fab!! huggles Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Stunning card Chris, love the image and the super snowflakes and the sentiment and icicles are fabulous.

Kath x

Pat said...

I love your cute penguins Chris and the lovely snowflakes and icicles are great embellishments, and I love the snowfall background too. Thank you for joining in with the May Rudolph Days Challenge. x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Chris. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehehe, I almost chose these three too, they are so fun! Perfectly coloured and gorgeous card design. Love the icy diecuts. Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card, Chris. Those are such lovely dies and your design is great.

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph days Challenge.

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Chris. Love the penguins! I wasn't particularly inspired by Christmas this month :0(

Susan xx

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - this is such a cute card! Those little penguins are the cutest and I love the little ledge they are standing on! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! -Lori DT

Donna Ellis said...

Chris, this is SO CUTE! I love all the chilly sweetness surrounding your darling characters. They are beautifully colored, and your design is full of happy festiveness. Wonderful card! hugs, de

chrissy xx said...

Super cute trio Chris..Brilliant colours and I LOve your 'frosty' look.
Chrissyxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the penguins. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge F for Feathered Friends. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Pat said...

Great Christmas card Chris, love the image and the real cool feel to the card with all the blue and white.

Pat xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Chris....Fab christmas card....brilliant image....Joolsx