Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

Baby it's cold out Day 3

Good morning, it's Day 3 of our Christmas in July celebrations at Catch the Bug. For today's challenge I made a simple gift card wallet featuring Snowflake Reindeer silhouette

This simple wallet is held closed with a band of embossed silver card. I adhered a silver sparkly ribbon to the band and topped it with the beautiful reindeer which I had printed onto the same silver cardstock and fussy cut. I added a few small gems to the snowflakes for a bit of festive sparkle. 
For more inspiration, details of how to play along and the fantastic prizes on offer please visit Catch the Bug Challenges.

Don't forget that there's a fantastic sale on at Bugaboo 
Thanks for visiting!
Chris
x
Challenges entered:

Winter Wonderland Christmas gifts
ikesworld  #110

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Chris. I have this digi and love it. Your colours are beautiful too.xx

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous use of her reindeer, Chris - your gift card holder is beautiful! I love the shadowed layer until the deer, too. xx

Chrissy said...

So elegant Chris..love the Deer and the silver shine from the wallet..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Chris! So glad you entered this beauty in our challenge - I'm back with my other hat: So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Kathleen said...

Super make, Chris love the DP and the lovely sparkly reindeer.

Kath x

Liz said...

Love this Chris, such an elegant design. xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Chris!! I love the pretty reindeer and the papers!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ike said...

Gorgeous - very elegant in b/w :-) Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Pat said...

Beautiful wallet Chris, love the gorgeous reindeer and the lovely card you used.

Pat xx

Sall said...

Fabulous that reindeer is wonderful thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

Mimi said...

Oh what a lovely creation Chris, a fabulous Christmas wallet :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this month and good luck. Hugs Mimi xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a lovely creation, Thanks for sharing on Winter Wonderland this fortnight, Hazelx

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely gift card wallet with us at Winter Wonderland this time. Good luck. Christine DT x

Jeannie said...

Hi Chris! This is so elegant and beautiful and I love all of the shiny silver. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

valscraftings said...

Fabulous wallet, love the reindeer.

Thanks for joining in Ike's world challenges. Val DT x