Followers

Saturday 21 July 2018

Chin- chin!


Good morning, welcome to the weekend! My first card today is my DT make for this week's challenge at Sweet Stampin'. The theme is distressing/texture. I had fun playing with a brilliant set of stamps from Hobby Art, I LOVE this set! 
I stamped the main image twice, colouring one with copics. I cut the hat from the second image, shaped it with a ball tool and adhered on top of the first image using pinflair glue to add dimension, doesn't show too well in the photo but looks good IRL!. I stamped the moustache, glass and bottle a few times, coloured them and cut them out along with the 'chin chin' banner. The pocket watch is a die cut. The background dp is distressed and inked around the edges.
For more inspiration from my teamies and to join in with this weeks challenge, please go over to Sweet Stampin' Challenges, we'd love to have you join us this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Chris

15 comments:

Janette said...

I think it looks great Chris...enjoy your day, another rainy one so far...xx

meg said...

fantastic male make love the images and especially the sentiment

aussie aNNie said...

Oh yes, what a brilliant stamp and card design. Oh what fun...love your style Chris. xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Chris, this is a fabulous card!

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Chris..I actually used my ball tool yesterday on my grapes?!!..great image..hope you have a great weekend.


luv CHRISSYxx

Claudia Martins said...

What a beautiful design. Thank you for joining us. Good luck and hope to see you in the next challenge with us !!
Claudia Martins (DT - Crafty Friends Challenge)

Kathleen said...

Another great image and a lovely layout, love what you have done with the hat and the added bottles of wine, prefer white myself but it is harder to colour.

Kath x

Tammy L said...

Awesome card! I really love the image! Thanks for joining our Men's Fashion challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and hope to see you again!
--Tammy DT

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fun image. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the fun image you used and the details you added!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such an awesome creation Chris! Love this!! All the elements work so perfectly together. LOVE that fabby moustache paper. Just spotted a couple of wins for you too while I was updating challenges. Creatalicious and Cardz 4 Galz. Congrats lovely! Hugs, Wends xoxo

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello…. You have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Food/Drink’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Monica C. said...

Cool card! I love the hat!!
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

Marina said...

What a spiffing card! Really fun and beautifully put together. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.