Followers

Saturday 6 July 2019

Add a button


Hi, I'm back with my second post today. This is my DT card for this week's challenge at Sweet Stampin', a lovely easy theme this week- add a button.
I coloured up a cute Whimsy stamp with my copics and paper pieced her dress and added the tiny heart shaped button to the envelope. I found some design papers with stamps and envelopes...knew they were they there somewhere but had to look for ages! I cut the envelopes from the DP and arranged them behind the image, the sentiment is stamped.
Pop over to Sweet Stampin' to see what my lovely teamies have come up with this week, then why not play along, we'd love to have you join us!
Thanks for stopping by
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
colourcrazy #25
creativefingers #167
lemonshortbread #97
tuesdaythrowdown #435
classicdesignteam - July #7
craftingchallenge July- just for you

14 comments:

Jo said...

That's lovely, Chris......fab paper but paper piecing scares me silly lol! xx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous image and love her coloured hair. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat said...

Super card Chris, beautiful colouring and paper piecing and I love what you have done with the bp, have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! She's adorable!! I love her gorgeous hair!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
this is such a very wonderful design and the image is so sweet.
As usual your colouring is perfect.
Love everthing about this design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny l.

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card Chris - love the envelopes at the back of the image - Michelle x

Kathleen said...

A super image and beautifully coloured, great find on the papers, great card.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant idea with the background Chris, cute stamp.x

meg said...

she is adorable, love the papers you teamed with her

Manuela said...

Thank you very much for participating in the challenge of The Chafting Challenge Dt Manuela, remember to become a follower of the blog

Lisa Lynn said...

Chris this is so cute. Love your coloring.

Chrissy said...

FABulous colouring Chris, I love her hair and the papers are perfect, glad you found them..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...


Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Chrissy said...

Back with my DT hat on Chris, and Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/