Followers

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Sea you at the beach!


It's New Release Day over at Catch the Bug ...and this week Jodie has a real little cutie for you! This little Beach Girl would brighten up anyone's day, just look at that lovely beaming smile! 
I printed my image onto white cardstock, then masked her head, body and bag and stamped the circular sea/sun stamp (magazine freebie) over the top. Coloured using copics, then using 2 nesting circle dies I cut the blue circular frame ...how lucky that it exactly matched the size of the circle stamp...that just never happens to me!  I cut away the part of the frame where the bag is and drew her legs over the frame. The sentiment is stamped.
There are loads of fabulous makes from my teamies over at Catch the Bug, obviously I'm not the only one who thinks she's adorable! 
Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day, I'm looking forward to watching some tennis this afternoon, yesterday's Wimbledon was fantastic!

Chris
x

Challenges entered:

mytimetocraft #400
audsentiments  #230
sasayakiglitter. making waves


13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Ahhh so cute Chris, lovely design and your beachy scene, love the papers with the shells...
Did you find your gelli plate? x

meg said...

fabulous digi image and stamped background, she looks so happy to be in the sun

pinky said...

What a brilliant scene Chris. Gorgeous card. I love these little stick people and great sentiment!!

Kathleen said...

Brilliant design and a really super image, great colours too.
Well, glad it is not just me, can't begin to tell you how many sets of dies I have and they hardly ever fit the images I have used, so frustrating.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Indeed a cutie. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! She's so cute!! I love her polka dot bathing suit!! So fabulous!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jill Lipscomb said...

Omg! Adorable card! Thank you for joining the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Michelle said...

Such a sweet beach girl image and a beautiful summery card Chris - Michelle x

Pat said...

What a lovely summery card Chris, cute image and I love the background stamp. Just watching Rafa Nadal at the moment playing Nick Kyrigios. Enjoy Wimbledon.

Pat xx

Chrissy said...

Aww..she is so cute and perfecly coloured Chris and I love how you circled her..what a great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ginny said...

how cute is that? love the paper and everything about this card :)

Loose Stitches said...

Such an adorable creation Chris!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Lisa Lynn said...

Your beach gal has such a great scene and love the layout. It's been so hot and humid it would be terrific to meet at the beach.