Followers

Friday 18 November 2022

Poinsettias


 

Good morning, this week's challenge at Crafty Catz is hosted by our lovely Ginny, the optional twist this time is Christmas, our fabulous sponsor for this week is 




 I used the beautiful Poinsettia image, printed twice and coloured with Copic markers then fussy cut and layered with foam pads for extra dimension. I die cut a scalloped frame from white cardstock, the background is a piece of very old vellum printed with gold stars that I found lurking in the bottom of the scrap drawer. A die cut sentiment to finish.

Thanks for visiting hope you have a great weekend.

Chris

x

Challenge entries:

lilredwagon #680

TIOT Traditional Christmas

MLCCB #47

leannsworld #56

pearlysparkles #79







17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is such a beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

A beautiful traditional CAS style Christmas card Chris,the vellum is gorgeous

Janette said...

Hi Chris, this is a beautiful card, love the CAS design too, really gorgeous.
Have a good weekend.xx

brenda said...

Always love a Poinsettia or two Chris and how soft the vellum makes everything look.

B x

tilly said...

what a gorgeous card, poinsettia say Christmas to me! love the frame with the vellum xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Chris it's so elegant..I'm behind with commenting Paul has been back in hospital..take care hugs Sue x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, love the background blending and your delightful poinsettia, it
's stunning as is your colouring. x

mixamatoasties said...

Love this. I love seeing poinsettias on Christmas cards but I'm not very good at them myself, they just never look right, but yours are fabulous xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Chris, love your flowers and the vellum background adds so much softness..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

And back with my DT hat on to see your beautiful card again..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lee said...

I Love Poinsettias.Your card is so pretty.xx

Joan said...

Beautiful card, the poinsettias are lovely

Thanks for joining us at try It On Tuesday Challenge

Ginny said...

love the pop of colour :)

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous festive card Chris I love the simplicity of the design it looks ACE
hugs
lorraine x

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ..love the flowers
Thank you for joining us at Leann's Worls 101 Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

pinky said...

Beautiful card Chris. The flowers just pop so well against the white background.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful design Chris! Love the vellum background, super pretty! Gorgeous design. Hugs, Wends xoxo