Followers

Friday 7 April 2023

Add some blue at Crafty Catz


 Good morning, Happy Easter weekend! I'm hoping we're going to see some sunshine like earlier in the week! I had a lovely time on Tuesday- an Easter Egg hunt organised by local traders in the shopping precinct. The girls loved it, counting the egg posters in the shop windows ( the posters were all coloured by local school children- some amazing budding artists and vivid imaginations! I wasn't that keen on the zombie egg- but each to their own) all the participants were given a chocolate egg - it was totally free and the sun was shining! A win/win situation. I've got loads of family stuff planned for this weekend, really looking forward to it as none of it involves me doing the cooking :))))

Anyway, back to the card, my DT make for this week's challenge at Crafty Catz, the optional twist, chosen by Janet is Add Some Blue, but as always, anything goes! We are sponsored this week by the fabulous 

 they are offering one lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice from their online store.

The DT were given some of their adorable digis to play with but I was desperate to use one of the Rebel set that I'd just bought- these quirky girls really appeal to me- such fun sentiments in the set too. So here is Rebel Rebel coloured up with Copics, then masked so I could add the blue panel and splats. 

There's plenty of inspiration to be enjoyed over at Crafty Catz, so why not hop over for a visit- you may be tempted to join in- why not?- it's Anything Goes and you could be the lucky winner of some cute digis.

Thanks for stopping by- hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend.

Chris

x

Challenge entries:

creativeinspiration #1

throughthepurplehaze #203

thepapershelter #548

digichoosday #13

aperfecttimetocraft #4

classicdesign #4



19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Happy Easter Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family, your card made me smile,I've seen that expression so many times,a fabulous image and sentiment

Janette said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time on the egg hunt, and how nice for all the children.
I love your card Chris, she has a lot of attitude :)) gorgeous colours too.
Enjoy your weekend, the sun is out and its so lovely, we aren't doing as much this year as my daughter has been very ill lately and its thrown us all in a curve, we are just happy she is doing well.xx

tilly said...

no wonder you wanted to use this cute girlie lol and what a great sentiment. I think I do that sometimes.... Easter hunt sounds good and we have beautiful sunshine today, enjoy the Easter weekend xx

brenda said...

The Easter egg hunt sounds like fun, what a unique idea in a shopping precinct.

Colouring the flower in the hat works so well and really draws the eye into the sweet image.

Happe Easter Chris.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant fun card and sentiment and love the image -enjoy the weekend
Carol x

Bernadet said...

OMG Chris, this is such a beauty!
Love the sweet girl wich you coloured awesome!

Lisa said...

Super adorable image and I really like the base on this card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous make! I don't know how you masked that little girl, but you did a great job!

Ilonka said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Chris and the quote made me laugh out loud, my Mum used to say as I slouched off in a huff, "Don't roll your eyes at me, I can hear them "..used to freak me out a little,,gorgeous fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

Great card Chris, love your image it's just so cute, great sentiment and design too.

Pat xx

Linby said...

She's fantastic and what a wonderful sentiment too.

aussie aNNie said...

Love the happy vibrant colours on this lovely card. Beautifully done. xx

Sue said...

Hope you have had a wonderful Easter weekend Chris..your card is totally gorgeous! slowly getting there not going mad lol hugs Sue x

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image Chris. GORgeous colours and design too.
Hope you had a lovely Easter.
Chrissyxx

Curly said...

This is amazing! I love the inked background. The image is so cute.
I hope you had an amazing Easter weekend!
Much love and happy hugs
Bridget :) x

pinky said...

Hehe this made me laugh instantly, what a gorgeous wee image and brilliant quote! I still roll my eyes out loud to this day!!

Christin said...

It looks so cool! Thanks for sharing your card at DigiChoosday! Christin