Followers

Monday 18 December 2023

Favourite colour...


 Good morning, a quick post from me with a mid-month reminder for our current challenge at
 the optional theme for this month is favourite colours.
 I stuck with green and used a stencil and some Lavinia stamps to make my card. Please visit the main challenge blog for details of how to play along, the fabulous prize on offer and some beautiful inspiration makes from the rest of the Design Team.

I'm feeling a lot better now, it's a week today since the  Covid symptoms first appeared so I'll take another test to see if I'm clear to go out yet, I'm going stir- crazy...and there's a lot to catch up on.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a good week.

Chris

x

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous image and gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...


A gorgeous card again, love the image and fabulous background, the sentiment is so true too.
Hope your all clear to go out but take care, so many bugs about. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the fabulous background and owl.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love this little Owl sitting on top of the books Chris, his big eyes are adorable and the whole scene is coloured beautifully, fabulous stamping..glad you feeling better and fingers crossed for negative results..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

A fantastic layout and stamping showcasing the beautiful owl and sentiment

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Chris, he's such a cute owl.
Hope you're feeling a lot better - such a bad time to get the dreaded Covid!
Avril xx

Bernadet said...

Awesome card Chris, love the background and the colours you've used.
Good to hear it's going better with you.

brenda said...

All the elements came together to make a super card Chris. Hope the line came out the right colour.

B x

pinky said...

It's not a nice time of year to be stuck in doors Chris as there is so much to do and see out there. I hope your next test is clear! I love your gorgeous card and great quote!!

aussie aNNie said...

A gorgeous design and so pretty with those amazing stamps... I hope you are covid free xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chris and so glad you received everything LOL hugs xxx

Lisa said...

Really cute image and terrific green background too. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.