Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2026

GD at Kleuren met Potloden



Good morning, I was invited to be a Guest Designer for the July Challenge at Colouring with Pencils, and was given a sweet sponsor image to play with, Mabel with balloons.  She could be used for lots of occasions but I decided on a Christmas card as haven't made many yet this year. I printed the image onto muti media paper and coloured using my Polychromo pencils, adding a touch a sparkle with glitter pens. I used  aone of the lovely sketches from Sweet sketch Wednesday, matting the papers (The Works) onto silver glitter card, added small gems and a die cut snowflake to finish. 

There is still time to join in with the challenge, the theme is Anything Goes as long as you colour with pencils, please check out the challenge blog for lots of lovely inspiration. 

Thanks for visiting and happy weekend

Chris

x

Challenges entered 
CRAFT #785
avenue613. July Challenge
SAS4Kids July Challenge
dragonflydreams July Challenge
sweetsketchwednesday2.  July Challenge
sketch #331



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot-beautiful card and papers, love the cute image and sparkle.
Carol x

Lisa said...

Your pencil coloring brings such life to the sweet image, and the sparkle touches and sketch layout create a charming Christmas design that feels balanced and thoughtfully finished.