Followers

Monday, 20 July 2026

I'll be watching you


 Hello, I had some time to play yesterday evening and made a tag- O/H was watching the football, not my thing, give me tennis any day, at least you don't see the kind of behaviour that the losing team exhibited after the match, totally appalling! Maybe if they can't be sportsmanlike enough to concede defeat gracefully, they shouldn't be allowed to take part. 
Anyway, enough of that and back to the tag, I die cut a tag shape from a scrap of smooshed and stencilled card (one I made earlier) and stamped the dog, a Pink Ink stamp, directly onto it. The stencilled background showed through and I didn't like the effect (a weird patchy dog!) so I used darker colours of Zig water colour pens to colour him. I stamped the sentiment using tiny little alphabet peg stamps that I've had for many years with Twilight Versaphine Clair ink, then stamped the dots and paw prints. I've used my favourite, blue/brown colour combo so I'm entering the Tag-Along ( and ATC) Challenge.
Thanks for visiting
have a good week
Chris
x

Also entering these challenges-

MIUCB #84
asyoulikeit Favourite pet- definitely a dog, because they are the best!

6 comments:

Janette said...

This tag is SO FUNNY, I love it Chris, just fabulous.
I was so angry the way the losing team behaved, but they have been doing this all the way through, in all honesty they should have been kicked out when they played us, it was disgraceful and the Ref; was siding with them too...anyway, whats done is done. My lot were all very happy to see Spain win, so happy days....still laughing at that tag..:)) xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun tag, love the stencilled background and cute -great colouring and perfect sentiment lol.
Carol x

meg said...

A brilliant tag Chris,love the layout and the dog's expression but most of all your fantastic sentiment

chrissy xx said...

So much with so little space Chris.
He certainly is a sweetie and I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

Pauline C said...

Fab tag Chris, so funny and beautifully executed. Terrible behaviour by the Argentinians, but then again they spent most of the first half against England pegging us back by fouling us whenever we got the ball, and the referee was far too lenient with them! Overall I was very happy Spain won after all that!! Xx

Chrissy said...

I'm singing now, not your words but I'm singing and loving that cute pooch and totally understand the concept..fabulous colouring too Chris as always..

Luv CHRISSYxx