I made a fairly (or should I say 'fairy') CAS card using a Penny Black stamp from a set called Fairy Sweet, a set I've had for years and only inked up one of the stamps before. I stamped the little fairy onto a scrap of white card, coloured with Copic markers and added loads of glitter to her wings. the frame is several die cuts stacked together. The border panel is an old TH die (one of those big fat ones that don't need a platform) . I marked the position on the card panel and stamped the tiny flowers (from a Polkadoodles set), coloured them and then stuck the die cut in place. Sentiment is a LOTV stamp.
There's loads of fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT over at WLS, where you will also find full details of the lovely prizes from Buddly Crafts and instructions for how to play along.
Thanks for visiting
Have a good week- hopefully with some rain (in this part of the world anyway)
Chris
x
Challenge entries:
classicdesign Aug/Sept
Creative moments #285
audsentiments #340
HQFCB #54
My favourite colouring medium is alcohol markers, a huge range of colours and easy to blend.
PFM #851
dreamvalley #366

3 comments:
Oh that is an ADORABLE card Chris. Love everything about it. xxx
So very sweet and a lovely CAS layout. We had some rain overnight and it is a lot fresher now.
The rain arrived, not a lot but very welcome. Your card is delightful with that little image.
B x
Post a Comment