Followers

Friday, 18 September 2026

Autumn Leaves


 Good morning, a reminder that our September Challenge at We Love Stamping is half way through - the theme is Trees, Leaves or Anything Goes

I made a slimline card with using a leaf which was a magazine freebie some years ago. I stamped it onto small scraps of smooshed paper left over from a previous make.  l die cut s squares, matted  them onto slightly larger white squares, matted onto a panel of leaf-embossed kraft. I added some twine and two tiny stamped tags.

Details of the prizes on offer and more inspiration can be seen at We Love Stamping Challenge Blog.

Have a good day
Chris
x

9 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful autumnal colours and card

brenda said...

Just beautiful Chris, so many rich colours of the season and like the landscape DL shape.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful Autumn leaves, smooshed backgrounds and embossed leaves.
Carol x

Janette said...

I love the autumn colours, this is a beautiful time of year design, love it Chris. xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous Autumn card Chris, I love those beautiful stamped leaves and the great design.

Pat xx

Liz said...

A super autumnal design, Chris.
Liz xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris and I like the design with the stamped leaves/
Avril x

EmmaT said...

Awesome Autumnal design. This stamp set is one of my most used magazine freebies, i bought the magazine just for the stamp set

Lisa said...

These autumn leaves look wonderful against the smooshed backgrounds, and the slimline layout showcases them beautifully. The embossed kraft panel and little tags add the perfect finishing touches to this lovely seasonal design.