Followers

Friday, 25 September 2026

For a star!


 Good morning, this fortnight's Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz starts today and this is the card I made for my granddaughter who had excellent results for her GCSEs, securing her 6th form place at the school of her choice, so proud of her for working so hard. She's settled into the new school really well, making new friends and  enjoying her studies- and the school's excellent sporting facilities! The happy little fella is a Mo Manning digi and I added the star before I printed it out. Image and star coloured with Copic markers, then added the stamped and white embossed sentiment to the star along with a little stencilling and some small stamped stars (Lavinia).
As always, plenty more inspiration to be enjoyed over at Crafty Catz- hope you can find the time to play along.

I'm back from a lovely relaxing holiday, we stayed in Flamborough, such a beautiful part of Yorkshire and so many fabulous beaches and walks  to explore, Marvin thoroughly approved of all of them! were so lucky with the weather -absolutely perfect temperature for a holiday with a dog and hardly any rain. 



Thanks for visiting- enjoy your weekend
Chris
x

challenge entries:

PFM #856 (if 16 is still considered a child!)
hereisaplacetostart September Challenge


6 comments:

brenda said...

Happy days for Marvin and pleased the weather was kind.

Well done to your GD and a perfect card to celebrate, it's tough for youngsters these days, expectations are so high.

B x

Janette said...

Fabulous card Chris and well done to your lovely granddaughter, it makes us so proud when they do well.
Your hols look wonderful, Marvin always makes me smile, he is such a cutie and always up to mischief, I just love it. xxxx

tilly said...

A super card for your clever granddaughter, she did well, I love Yorkshire for a holiday, so much to see, xx

Pat said...

Lovely card for your granddaughter, so glad she has settled in her new school and enjoying 6th form. Pleased you had a good holiday and enjoyed some late summer sunshine, love the pics of Marvin enjoying himself.

Pat xx

meg said...

Congratulations to your granddaughter on her , great that she is enjoying her new school, a fabulous celebratory card for her xx

SarahR said...

Hiya Chris, that is a fabulous image - who doesn't love a Mo Manning image - and you've made it in a wonderful card. Well done to your Granddaughter - 6th Form, eh! She will love it I'm sure, and then Uni won't be far off!! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT