Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #438

Good morning, this week's challenge at Crafty Catzis hosted by our lovely Nick who has chosen the optional twist of 'something with wings'.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies
 #144
watercooler
I used one of my all time favourite ADFD images, Braid in my hair. I think it was the first one I ever bought!, still love it! I used copics to colour and made an upright z fold card. The little added birds are chipboard, coloured with a brown copic, the die cut flower are Sizzix Tim Holtz.
As always my teamies have created some stunning cards to inspire you, why not hop over to Crafty Catz to admire them! Hope you choose to play along this week...remember the theme is optional...anything goes!
Thanks for visiting
Chris
x

                                                                     Challenges entered:



14 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning card, Chris, so much detail and I love the unusual fold. xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Chris love this image and fabulous colour's and design enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The image is gorgeous and colored beautifully!! I love the fold and the scene you've created!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

gorgeous image and colouring Chris, love the layout and your papers and embellishments

Janette said...

Stunning card Chris, that image is gorgeous and so is the colouring, beautiful design I really love it....enjoy your day.xx

Jo said...

Wow, that's gorgeous....she's one of my favourite images too x

Aunty Sue said...

Chris this is just stunning love your colouring of the sponsors image have a good weekend

Kathleen said...

Love those little birds and a super image, beautifully coloured and a great shape of card.
Have a great weekend.

Kath x

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie GDT @ CCC

tilly said...

a beautiful card and love the colours, great for the challenge, have a good week xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is simply stunning Chris! I love that fold, don´t think I seen that before. Do you know where I can find a good tutorial? I like that image too, it´s so pretty and usable.
Wishing you a great week to come! Nick

Marsha Reed said...

Pretty card, Chris! Thanks for joining us at the Watercolor Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

Tristan said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Beautiful colouring on your image and love all the texture elements you've added. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Chris, love the image and fabulous design, have a great week xx